You could serve it as a side, on top of some quinoa or other whole grain for a simple dinner, or pack it in your lunch with some crackers for a quick and easy meal. Simple, healthy, perfect.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups corn, frozen or fresh (I used frozen - thaw before use)
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used canola)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (you can use less if you would like)
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha (I used Organicville)
- salt, pepper, and cumin to taste
- mix beans, corn, pepper, and tomatoes in a medium sized bowl
- in a separate bowl, mix oil, lime juice, garlic, sriracha, and spices
- pour dressing mixture over bean mixture and toss to coat evenly
- place in refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes for flavors to set in
This is good. You should make it. Immediately.
Have a wonderful week!